Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hi everyone!



It has been a happy hectic couple of days in the Harrow household!



Katie celebrated a birthday and Jim and I celebrated thirty years of marriage - I was a very young child bride!!



Ollie did not want to miss out and spent most of sunday morning crafting this beautiful birthday message for Katie. He insisted I took a photo to use in future scrapbook pages!

Had a small window of crafting opportunity over the weekend to try out my new EK Success punches. Its pink again! I must be going through a pink crafting phase!







I love the flower silhoutte punch - so much flexibility. The scallop border punch is s.till one of my favourites



I used one of the tiny sentiment stamps from PI which is the perfect size to compliment and not dominate the card.


Many people look at the die-cut bazzill sheets and think they are only for scrapbooking. WRONG! I regularly use these on 6" cards.


By cutting and scoring you can produce beautiful 6" cards like the one below.

I have incorporated a couple of Magnolia stamps and the masking technique as a topper.

This wil fit into a 6" envelope

You can see from this photo where I cut and scored. The triangle that is left can be cut in half and used as corner decorations on other cards.




Ollie has just come back from the groomers and smells like a tarts boudoir!! He has been with his girlfriend Betty Boo who is totally flirty and always leads him astray poor lad! He will be totally zonked for the rest of the day!


Many thanks for all your lovely emails about the blog! You are so encouraging! It may not be every day but I certainly have the bug now!


Happy crafting!!





No comments: