Friday, June 4, 2010

HI GIRLS!

At long last I have time to sit down and update my blog!

For all those dedicated bloggers who are constantly emailing to ask if i am EVER going to blog again - iI have listened!

A long time ago I realised that you could never have too many shoes or handbags and that carries through into my crafting. I tried to resist ordering these fantastic new stamps but the draw was overwhelming!!

Sooo many designs so little time! Here are just a few that I have come up with to inspire you all.














Impressive bow huh!
I have glittered the spots on the handbag and gemmed up the handle with 3mm gems which fit perfectly.
The centre of the bow I have accented with an embellishment from the Prima range.
Keep the lines nice and clean to really make the emphasis on the topper.
Where would we be without spotty ribbons!
On the 6" card I have just changed the shape by cutting off the two sides at an angle. I have used another set of stamps from PI which have been in constant use this summer in The Studio - the flower stamp has been randomly stamped as the background and then I have stamped and cut around two other flowers to act as accents. Patience is required but the result is so effective!
You get one sentiment in with the handbag stamps and I have added this to the card also.
I have glittered the centre of each fower with princess pink glitter and added clear sparkly gems to the handle.
As I speak Ollie is stretched out on cold tiles in the kitchen - summer is here and he doesnt like the heat! If it as to rain as well he would be well and truely tortured as he is not a rain dog either!
Well its well and truely BBQ weather this weekend - stand by your sausages!
Have a great time!!!

No comments: