Monday, May 7, 2012

Hope you are having a nice relaxing Bank Holiday.
A little cloudy up here but the sun is starting to peek through!

Have been busy with wedding designs but had to break off and go back to the Prima  designs that I have been using recently.  Please excuse the photography! I am going onto a camera course in June so there should be an improvement thereafter!
Have used paper from the Meadow Lark collection and combined it with a lilac cardstock.
The geeting is stamped onto an image that I cut from another Prima sheet using labels twenty from Spellbinders. Prima flowers and flourish diecut add movement and to finish it off - a beautiful Prima white butterfly!
Feel free to leave a comment or ask any questions about the designs I put on my blog!

Happy crafting!

Jaynex

No comments: