Monday, May 28, 2012

Sorry that it has been a couple of weeks since my last blog!

We had a really busy visit to  Kent.  Many thanks to all those who came to the workshops!
I had a fantastic time meeting up with you all again - with a special Hi to " Thursday Group" - they know who they are!
Lots of scrapbooking and cardmaking took place and I hope it gave you enough inspiration to last until September when we do it all over again!

Speaking of September workshops - we sold out within a couple of days of advertising them and are now putting names on to a waiting list for cancellations.

Arrangements are now being made for 2013 workshops which will take place in March, June and September.  Details will go out in September of venues and dates.

We are also trying to find locations for scrapbooking and cardmaking weekends in bonny Scotland.
Many of you have expressed interest and we are making enquiries as I type!

I had lots of nice comments about the Graphic 45 cards when I was down in Kent so here are a couple of designs for the girlies!
I used a Tim Holtz sewing stamp onto distressed cream card . The decorative pins are hand made - just ordinary sewing pins with pearl beads threaded on. I find that the hat pins you can buy are too big for cards and tend to dominate.

Another of the Graphic 45 sheets is used on this design.  I have highlighted one of the models using Adirondak cranberry inkpad and pulled it together with the same colour backing.
The floral scroll background paper is very effective and I have used it on quite a few card designs.


As you can see there are lots of images that can be cut and pasted onto a number of card designs.

Hope you like todays offering!

Happy crafting!


No comments: