Saturday, April 5, 2014

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY...!

How much more wet stuff can come out of the sky! The poor sheep need wellies
I will try and cheer you with more designs from graphic 45.


This is a typically English country garden print. It is great how all the papers blend together so you don't have to worry about finding matching background colours

 
I have decoupaged the leaves on the rose and cut around the butterfly, lifting its wings to reveal a colour beneath. Glossy accents on the rose adds dimension.
 
 
I have done the same on this card but used the bigger image and added punched out flowers with pearl centres and a silver flower charm to the ribbon.
 

 
I used lovely pink paper flowers on this card which completely changed the printed image.
It is a design of card that I have used a lot of times with the collapsible gusset between the two layers
 
Well that's all for today hope the weather is better where you are!
 
Happy crafting!


No comments: