Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!

I cant believe its a whole year since I posted my last blog!!

So much has happened! The most important of which has been the birth of our second granddaughter Gracie Florence.

Also, as from the beginning of April we will be mainly based in York

Thank you for all you enquiries and good wishes and from now on I hope to contribute to my blog  on a more regular basis!
So, where to begin! Lots of great papers and embellishments have been arriving at The Studio - I've been like a kid in a candy store! Graphic 45 have once again come up trumps, producing a great selection of fabulous paper designs.

The Couture collection was an immediate hit with me. Elegance personified, beautiful colours and images on great quality cardstock. I have selected a few designs to show here. The background colouring is in sepia but they have included colours like teal, apricot and green which really work well together.


 
You can really go to town with embellishments. I have used feathers, flowers and bling- even voile.
In the top card I used the WRM keepers envelope maker to produce a matching envelope.



Graphic 45 always have great background papers to compliment their images. Couldn't resist showing you a few more of my designs!


This season they have also bought out a Call To The Sea collection - unusual but still amazing images including one of the lighthouse at Beach Head Eastbourne!. These are great for men or the ladies.




Well I hope that has given you some inspiration! Tomorrow I will post pictures of the papers I have used and also a selection of designs from the Good Ol' Sport collection - perfect for the men in our lives!
I always appreciate your comments -good or bad - so don't be shy!

Happy crafting! x

No comments: