Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scrapbook Heaven!

Having finished the previous scrapbook page I  had a sudden scrapbook splurge!
We have had the My MInds Eye 'Fine and Dandy' collection for quite a while but I havn't really played with it.

So with a couple of hours to spare yesterday evening I came up with a fully decorated Happy Birthday scrapbook ready for filling!

 
 
 
I love the colour combination in this collection. The design of the scrapbook is delightful -lots of different shapes and each page is decorated before you even srtart so no having to cut round awkward shapes. 
 
 
 
 
I added a lovely spotty ribbon and matching gems
 

 
 
The 6 x 6 matching patterned paper pad has beautiful designs in proportion to the book - I used the
larger 12 x 12 papers in the scrapbook page from my last post.
 
 
 

Little secret pockets allow more room on the page to put journalling or just extra photos. I used the decorative hat pins here also.



I have used the same papers as on the 12 x 12 scrapbook page in previous blog but scaled down to 6x6 and it is still effective.



The gems come pre-shaped in little crescents that fit exactly into the semi-circles on this page!
 



The Happy Birthday topper gives a professional finish to the album!


 


 Just a few close ups!
 

Plenty of matching gems!

Below are images of all the items I have used to complete the album



The 6x6 pad has 2 sheets each of 18 designs! £4.95. The flowers are very dainty and match perfectly with the design £2.95. The gems and hat pins are £2.85 each and the spotty ribbon is 45p per metre.

 
The Happy Birthday topper is glittered  .45p and the album which has the rings included is £7.95.
 
Dont forget you can double click on each photograph to enlarge the image!
 
Its snowing  - again!! Ollie loves it and is sitting by the patio doors wanting out!
Great weather for crafting!!
 
Jayne
 

No comments: