Friday, March 8, 2013

SPRING CLEAN!

I was sorting through my designs in a feeble effort to have a spring clean when I came across a couple of designs using some of my favourite papers from Carta Bella - Paris Girl.



I had lots of fun with these at the September workshops. Its great when you get a collection of patterened papers that all work so well together.
You can see  designs in the Gallery on the website but I thought you might like to see a couple of items I did using a shadow box design.

 
The embellishments on the front are from the die cut sticker sheet as are the houses- I stuck them onto black card and carefully cut round the images- very simple to do . I also added a polyester sheet in the aperture to make it look like a window. The black beaded swirl added a touch of luxury!
I made up matching bags to put these into instead of the usual boxes.  They could also fold flat to go into a 6" envelope!
Just going to play with the new Sizzix dies that have arrived - will post the result at the weekend!
 
Have just had a visit from a flock of heavily pregnant sheep - they enjoy a daily wander past the house! Looking forward to the lambs - Spring is on its way!!
 
Have had lots of enquiries and orders for the stamps and patterned papers that I have used in my previous blogs!  Everything is for sale. From now on I will list the details and prices of items used in my designs and you are very welcome to ring or email orders through.
 
The Marvelous shoe stamps are £11.95.  The handbag and smaller shoe stamp sets are just £4.95 or both sets for £8.95.  Patterned cardstock is 95p a sheet. The Carta Bella patterned cardstock is 95p and the 12x12 die cut sticker sheet is £1.95
 
Happy crafting!
Jayne x


No comments: