Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SOPHISTICATED GIRLIE CARDS!

The sun is shining and all is well with the world. What a difference the sun makes!
Have just posted details of our Craft Weekend here on my blog. We are all so excited!
You have all been asking about dates so now they are confirmed preparations are in full swing for the big event!! Places are limited so please make sure you contact us with a deposit asap! I don't want anybody to be disappointed.

Things have been so hectic here but I have made time to play with my stamps and dies to produce a couple of pink and black girlie cards.



Just click on the image to enlarge. I have used the dress form from the Creative Expressions stamp set which I have been using a lot recently. The flowers are from Just Rite along with the foliage.

 
I have layered up the flowers and intertwined the flourishes through to add dimension.
 
 
A petite bow on the waist of the bodice completes the picture!
 
I love using old favourites and in the second card I have used some of the Carta Bella papers as embellishments.
 

A large Bazzill flower adds the focal point and black voile is tied around the card under the Happy Birthday greeting to add texture. The black backing paper is the embossed flourish cardstock from Bazill.

Again I have weaved the flourishes into the flower for dimension.

Hope you like these designs!

Happy crafting!

Jayne x



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lovely, Jayne!