Wednesday, May 21, 2014

PRETTY IN PNK !

What another glorious morning!

Woke this morning with the sun streaming through the window and just had to get up and start enjoying the day!

I have a really pretty pink card today - perfect for a little girl.



Again a mix of dies used here.  Tattered Lace carousel is just perfect on the card. You can mix and match different colours to create a 3D effect, I have used my sewing machine to attach the gingham print.

 
 
The bunting in the top left hand corner could be extended and a childs name spelt out on each flag.
 
 
 
Please get your sewing machine out and use it on your cards.  I have a small Silver machine which sits on my worktop and I am always incorporating it into my scrapbook pages and cards. I tend to use the zig zag stitch the most.
 
Off to Chelsea Flower Show tomorrow so very excited! Lots of pictures for scrapbooking.
Have a great day and happy crafting!
 
Jayne x
 


No comments: