Friday, May 2, 2014

TO DIE FOR!

My husband can never understand why I have to have the very latest of anything when I already have what he considers to be too many of them in the first place!
Silly man!!
You would think after all these years he would have learnt to say nothing at all!

The new Sue Wilson spellbinder dies have been sitting on my work desk for a couple of weeks and I have just got round to playing.
They really are the most beautiful and intricate of dies.
You will need to use your wax sheets for ease of release but they are worth the effort.
I have used simple combination of gold mirri card and white.

 
 
 
The background is made using the love border die and the beautiful lattice flowers are perfect as a focal point against the gold.
 

 
 
A crushed silk ribbon in gold completes the design.
 
Just a quick card before breaking away from my workroom for the weekend.
The sun is shining so lets hope it continues!
 
I don't think there will be a lot of crafting this weekend!
 
Have a great Bank Holiday!
 
Jayne x
 


No comments: